Brand: Barrell Bourbon
Distiller: Unknown, blend of KY and IN
Age: 5 yr
- Cask Strength, a blend of straight bourbon whiskeys
- We hand selected and married these bourbon barrels from our inventory to bring out the best characteristics of the whiskey contained in those barrels. It’s bottled at cask strength so you can experience the true flavor of our bourbon.
- Distilled in KY & IN, USA
Color: Light amber
Nose: Dark brown sugar, minerals, cinnamon, pecan, vanilla
Palate: Thick oily mouthfeel with big hot cinnamon spice up front, fading to oak and burnt caramel. Leather.
Finish: Long and warm, a balance of bitter oak and sweet caramel and brown sugar. The cinnamon and vanilla linger throughout.
One thing I love about Barrell is that all of their bottles are cask strength, and all are unique blends. This one stays true to classic bourbon flavors with very strong notes of caramel, brown sugar, cinnamon, and oak.
1: Gross I can’t even drink this crap.
2: Poor I would force this down in good company
3: Bad I wouldn’t have to force it down, but it’s not good either.
4: Not Bad But still not good.
5: Just OK Average.
6: Good Above average, but not special.
7: Very Good Well above average.
8: Excellent This is a favorite of mine for sure.
9. Amazing I would bathe in this if I could afford to.
10. Life Altering Nothing could be better than this.
See all whiskey and rum reviews by rating